Tuesday, May 26, 2009

DEAR WORLD

I can't even begin to describe what the fuck happened in Provvy Dance last night.


I mean, I know for certain that there was an all girl rap group called Wide On who sung mostly songs about sex & STDs, i'm actually almost possible that they're the girls rapping on STD Fury by Javelin so that's pretty cool.

There were other acts, a dance troupe & fiinally, EARPWR. I really really really really really really really really really really reaallylylllyyyy love these guys. They're really cool & friendly people & when the show start's it's all about high-fives & dancing. Prior to their set I had a chance to sit down & smoke a joint with them & their tour manager [ALAN JACKSON SHIRT LOL]. I really would have liked to had stayed after Ear Pwr but my friends were getting tired which was annoying, so I didnt even get to see the rest of the acts.

Either way, it was a really good time over all & Ear Pwr is awesome & a fun time & THEY BETTER COME BACK TO PROVIDENCE SOON KTHXLUVYABAI

No comments: