Friday, August 20, 2010

Building an invisible station for my invisible hype train OR MORE BIG PLANS WITH SHITTY RESULTS.

Here's the deal. I'm sick of lacking creativity. I'm really sick of not being able to "express" "myself" on the "internet". I mean really, how hard could it be?

The plan right now is to try & make some kind of playlist or something. Not exactly a mixtape or DJ mix, but something, something fun. Something bouncy & happy & obnoxious. Something for the people to play in the clubs when the nights about to peak. No not really. Honestly, I don't know what the hell I'm going to be doing. Mostly research for the time being.

If anyone wants to help, or submit any tracks or do anything awesome like that, then by all means, hook a nigga up. If not get the hell out of my way, it's time to make the homies say "Yeah."


OK GET OUT I'LL TRY & FILL YOU IN ON ALL THE DEETZ LATER GET THE FUCK OUT GO GO GO GO.

No comments: